Oops! Forgot to Choose the Right Channel in Marketo Program
- March 28, 2022
- Posted by: Sukesh Yadav
- Category: Marketo Knowledgebase
You have created the webinar and you by mistake choose the wrong channel for your event program.
What will you do now?
What are your next steps?
I am saying when you shoot out the invite emails and people started registering for it.
Did you face this challenge before?
Let me share my story, what I did when committed the same mistakes twice.
And I did it without knowing by my manager.
🤫 Do not share this anybody.
I followed these steps: -
1) Create a static list
2) Move all members to this list (smart campaign)
3) Remove the members from program (smart campaign)
4) Change the channel selection from setup
5) Add them back into program (smart campaign)
6) Delete everything else
That's it, in just 15 mins without knowing anybody, you will save your program and you will save yourself. 🙃 🙃 🙃